Healthcare online consultancy app benefits in many ways; Know how?
It is noted that The number of health apps for iOS and Android has doubled in the last years. And this is just a starter! This particular app provides Services helping people cope with various health problems anytime and anywhere has been becoming more and more popular from day today. And if you are interested in finding a way to earn using mobile technology, then healthcare app development is definitely what you need.
Though, it is clear that entering the medical mobile app market is a tricky business that requires a special approach. Not sure where to start? Then our article will be useful to you.
The five major factors contributing to the growth of mobile health app services:
- Active distribution of mobile devices. The number of mobile subscribers has already exceeded 7 billion.
- The aging population. According to UN forecasts, by 2050, 22% of the world's population will have been retired. Older people are more likely to suffer from chronic diseases and are more in need of medical care.
- The population living in the countryside. It is noted that Villagers often don’t have access to qualified medical assistance and won’t mind getting remote treatment, and therefore patient health tracking apps are their primary choice.
- Health systems are becoming more expensive. Growth in the number of people on the planet enlarges medical expenses. The cost of healthcare in the United States will increase from $ 3 trillion in 2014 to $ 5 trillion in 2022.
- Medical staff deficiency. It is expected that by 2020 the US will have missed 1 million nurses. And again, mHealth apps are a great solution to the problem.
Some of the functionalities provided by Frantic Infotech in your health apps:
- a reliable source of data on medicines (reference book);
- information about the availability of drugs in the store;
- getting an order in the store;
- home delivery.
So what are you waiting for? Contact Frantic Infotech and get your own online health consultancy application developed.
Call us: 8447149178
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org